BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Special Moment I Had With My Family

"Strike!" "Double!" "Turkey!"


Ya, thats the joyous feeling that I felt. With 3 times strike in a row, it was quite a wonderful achievement(thats what I think). I'll never forget that spirited event.

This afternoon, in my warm and cosy house, we decided to test out my PS3 as the CNY( Chinese New Year) is around the corner. But since everyone was unoccupied, I declared we all bowl. I got a game especially for this. Its name is "Toro Let's Party". Its played somehow like the WII with motion sensor for this marvellous game( I got to thank the producer for this game, he is freaking smart to come out with such a addicting game). Inside this game are 36 mini games to play with, 1 of them is (obviously) bowling.

I started the game and is "bowl on!". At first, my lousy sister was leading with 5 strikes in a row(Urgh! I so hate her because that proud attitude she had). She added, "Haha! You all are such losers!"(I think she is jeering me.) In the next game, my mother did a freaking unique move. She curved the ball, creating a "S" shape, and got a strike! (I've not got a strike till now for your information. Urgh!) Next my father spin the ball from the left by turning the controller like how he turns the steering wheel and got a strike...(not a strike yet...)

In the last game, my father said as he needs to do something, I accidentally threw my controller(luckily it landed on the sofa.) and i got an amazing strike! The next strike was the curve ball that my mother did previously. Finally, I spin the ball to "strike" and owned everyone. OMG!( Oh my god) Woohoo! "This will show you whos the boss here now!LOSER!" I shouted at my sister with pride.

At last, it was play time over and study time now. No! How I wished I could play a little while longer! I hate studying after such a upbeat occasion. Nvm( Never mind), I'll end this for now. BB!( bye-bye)
Here's a video of the game.


I showed you this video to introduce you to the game. And the mini-game they showed you is "Carp flying up river". I like this game a lot but its a bit tiring as you have to shake the controller up and down so as to move forward. I hope you enjoy this video!

Print this post

0 comments: