BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Monday, January 25, 2010

An Unusual Thing That Happened

Today, 25 January 2010, I went to the Road Safety Park to do the road marshal duty. At first, I was tense and nervous. But seeing that my seniors are going, I feel quite better as they can like guide me:).


There is one thing I like about today and that is to leave class at 12.30pm. Woohoo! I left for the Road Safety Park at 1.30pm. There, after some discussion of placing, we get into our positions waiting for the arrival of the primary 5 pupils.

Finally, after an eternity, they arrived. But this time is two schools together. Which means there are even more students to "take care" of. Noooo! Nvm( Never mind), we just get ready for them. I really envy those students who can take the car, as I was the cyclist during my primary times.

They started the activities and I got prepared for if anyone disobeys the rules I could book them. But when I wanted to book, my senior stopped and say that we must be kind to them, don't book them. Okay, that's the bad part about bringing in the seniors.-,- However, I found a wonderful moment where the senior was at the toilet and I took the chance to release my anticipation. I spotted a student running across the zebra crossing. Hence, heheh, I booked him and also tell him not to do that again.

In between the course, I have also turned myself into a tour guide by giving directions to where the place is. I think most of them are first-timers here as the Road Safety Park is only allowed to specific guests like students.

Time's nearly up, gtg( got to go), stop here for now. BB(bye-bye)! :)

The Road Safety Community Park
That's the Road Safety Park entrance for those people who don't know. It is located along East Coast Road, didn't know anybody spotted before primary 5. :P

See full size image See full size image
Heres two photos of my NPCC squad. Oops! I forgot to mention that I am in NPCC for those who don't know. There is the Sec 4 squad name(left), BlizzeroidZ, and the Sec 3 squad(right), ArcaineZ. Some people from 2A this year may know some of the Sec 3 in NPCC as some are in the RSP(Regional Study Programme).


Print this post

0 comments: