BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Something That Took Place In School

On 19 January 2010, in school something quite amusing happened(this may only apply to some people). I was in school having my most favourite time of the day,recess.


Next, I follow Yi Long to watch some students play table-tennis. It was quite crowded with lots of students in yellow PE attire(as you are suppose to wear when doing any sport).

Luckily, we found a space at the benches and sit. At the corner of my eye, I spotted my NPCC friend. Then I heard somebody shouting,"Stac, here!" Stac, Stac. This name sounds so familiar, where have I heard or seen this.

A boy came towards Yi Long, same body size and height as Yi Long(that's what I think). Suddenly, I remembered something. "Is he Stacius Ling?"I asked Yi long.

"Duh, you don't know?" he replied.

Stacius Ling is a friend I made in Facebook. Yi Long keeps talking about him, so i decided add him and see why Yi Long is "interested in him".

"Ring!" The bell rang. I went to class and asked Calvin, a close friend of Yi Long, if he had met Stacius. He nodded. What! I'm the second person in my class to meet him(I thought I was the first). I should feel good as not many ppl(people) from my class had met him.
Nvm(never mind), at least today I met a new friend(so called).

Print this post

0 comments: